January 21, 2018 8:00 am
January 21, 2018 5:00 pm
One day, 8 hours.
The focus will be on drills that enhance an LTC holders ability to formulate and perform a tactical response to an active shooter incident.
This class is for handgun only, no rifle needed.Students will need:
- Reliable handgun in a strong side holster (NO cross draw, ankle, or shoulder rigs)
- At least two spare reloads (magazines or speed loaders)
- 250 rounds of ammunition minimum, 300 preferred
- Clothing / cover garment suitable for the weather
- Eye and ear protection and a cap or hat
- Water and snacks—keep hydrated
Students will need to be in moderate physical condition. There is NO running, but you will need to stand for moderate periods, kneel repeatedly, as well as rise out of a chair for several drills. We will be taking several breaks as well as lunch.
CLASS FEE: $125.00 for members / $150.00 for non-members. Payment will be by credit card through PayPal.
REFUND POLICY: Student cancellations prior to 48 hours--full refund, as this will allow another waiting student to take your place. Student cancellations 24 hrs. to 47 hrs. will receive 1/2 tuition refund. Cancellations less than 24 hrs. - no refund. There will not be rain delays, we shoot in inclement weather so dress accordingly.